Quad Graphics, one of the world’s largest providers of print and multichannel solutions, has invited the CSCMP Milwaukee and guests to a facility tour of their Sussex, Wisconsin plant. On this tour, Quad Graphics will share with the group how the Quad process takes raw materials to finished goods through best practices developed over their history from a one room print provider to the global brand name the organization has become today .
We will have the opportunity to learn about production process, warehouse and materials management, autonomous equipment utilization, and how Quad Graphics is further driving efficiency through today’s technologies.
DATE: November 16th, 2017
TIME: 4:45pm to 6:00pm (tour begins promptly at 5pm)
LOCATION: Quad Graphics, N61 W23044 Harry’s Way, Sussex, WI 53090
REGISTER ONLINE »
Registration deadline: This event has a maximum number of 20 registrants. Once the maximum number is achieved, the event will be closed.
This event is not open to direct competitors of Quad Graphics. No open toed shoes are allowed on this tour.
See you there !
Riverboat Networking Social – Happy Hour Cruise @ Port of Call Bistro
Sep 14th @ 5:00 pm
Join the CSCMP for Milwaukee’s favorite after work party – The Edelweiss Happy Hour Cruise!
Cruise along the Milwaukee River and the shoreline of Lake Michigan while networking with fellow supply chain professionals and enjoying unlimited vodka lemonades and appetizers. A cash bar will also be available for the duration of the cruise.
Please feel free to invite your spouse, co-worker, or friends!
As part of our commitment to developing the next generation of global supply chain leaders, the Milwaukee Roundtable is sponsoring an outstanding student of supply chain management to attend the 2016 CSCMP Annual Global Conference! The conference will be taking place from the 25th to the 28th of September in Kissimmee, Florida. Annual Conference Keynote speakers at the event include Captain Scott Kelly Seth Bodnar (Chief Digital Officer at GE).
In addition to attending sessions and networking with top global supply chain professionals, the selected student will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to support the CSCMP staff with the logistics of running the Annual Conference. Other benefits to the student include:
- Participate in CSCMP’s 2016 Student Recruitment Day.
- Participate in CSCMP’s 2016 Global Student Challenge.
- Interact with seasoned supply chain management professionals and CSCMP staff.
- CSCMP will provide the selected student with shared hotel accommodations and meals from Sept. 24 through Sept 29.
- The Milwaukee Roundtable will provide the selected student with roundtrip airfare to San Diego and a stipend for additional meals and expenses.
- Applicant must be a student member of CSCMP and affiliated with the Milwaukee Roundtable. He/she must also retain this membership status at the time of the Annual Global Conference in September 2016
- Applicant must commit to arriving at the conference location in Kissimmee on Tuesday, Sept. 25 and depart no earlier than 2:00pm on Wednesday, Sept. 28.
- Applicant must submit an updated resume and response to one of the following essay questions (in PDF of MSWord format) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
- Question 1: In 500 words or less, identify and discuss a critical supply chain management challenge that businesses in the United States face today. Be sure to include suggestions for how to address this challenge.
- Question 2: In 500 words or less, describe the path that led you to pursuing an education in supply chain management, and how you hope to make an impact as a future supply chain management professional. Please be as specific as possible.
- Application deadline: August 12, 2015 at 5:00pm CST
Questions? Please contact Brad Hollister (Communications Chair for the Milwaukee Roundtable) at email@example.com or 608-712-6827.